mlwarriner

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:mad:
{censored} off
:mad:

you try working 50 hours a week, catering to a sick wife and two sick kids, all the while trying to maintain a semi-thriving crack dealership...

Yeah, I guess if you know what's up you don't smoke your own {censored}, so I guess you get a pass. If I had a crack bidness I would have had that cab done in 4 hours.:D
C7

• Members
Yeah, I guess if you know what's up you don't smoke your own {censored}, so I guess you get a pass. If I had a crack bidness I would have had that cab done in 4 hours.
:D
C7

in the words of the immortal ice cube

"don't get high off your own supply"

• Members
What happened to the GK?
:confused:

nothing. it just lives at my guitarist's house, not mine. and he's a hard guy to get ahold of during the week (works like three different jobs, drives the entire length of the city 3 or 4 times during any given day, etc). i won't be out there until sunday for band practice. so in order to give the PMPJ a test-drive, i'll use the amp section from my b100r combo...

• Members
nothing. it just lives at my guitarist's house, not mine. and he's a hard guy to get ahold of during the week (works like three different jobs, drives the entire length of the city 3 or 4 times during any given day, etc). i won't be out there until sunday for band practice. so in order to give the PMPJ a test-drive, i'll use the amp section from my b100r combo...

Definitely don't give us your verdict until you put the GK into it.:D
C7

Archived