Anyone checked out Epiphones EB-0 copy?

seraphim7s

• Members

you got lucky!
:thu:

I wouldnt say he was 'lucky' but Gibson do have a lot of small problems slip through their QC department. Gibson makes great guitars everyday, they also make some duds. Sadly the duds are getting onto shelves too and for the price a Gibson goes for that shouldn't happen

• Members

I got a two for the price of one deal on this and a black one about a dozen years ago. Both made in Korea, the others black and still in it's box. Granted, I've wired the pickup straight to the jack, but the tone and volume were useless anyway. I put a DiMarzio model one in it once, but I liked the stock mudbucker better so it went back in. I personally love it.

EBO.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

I put a DiMarzio model one in it once, but I liked the stock mudbucker better so it went back in.

What didn't you like about the DiMarzio? I can't get a good overdrive tone out of my bass and I was hoping one of those might help. And I still need to find a pickup to go in the bridge spot. Any ideas anyone?

• Members

generally poor quality control, {censored}ty business practises

Hey, some of you guys should love them now.

The have a big lawsuit against K Mart and Walmart. :thu: :thu:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23732204/

I had a very bad experience with Gibson a while ago but I would still buy some of their used gear; Ripper, Les Paul and their EB 0.

I have played several of the Epi's and have not been at all impressed. Maybe with some better pups.

Archived