GOOD and Decent price Bass Effect ???

seadoogsx1996

• Members

i hate them too.... the BP80's are even worse... jesus christ do those things suck...

I got one for Christmas about 5 years ago and it crapped out on me within the first two months. I barely had a chance to use the damn thing. Now it's sitting over on the other side of the basement torn apart.

• Members

Does anyone know the Digitech BP200 included all sound from single pedal Digitech Bass Synth Wah ?

Does anyone find out if Digitech BP200 has the BOW Bass sound as the song I mention above. Just looking for that Bow Bass sound.

I went to Digitech site and hear the demo sound from BP200 and Bass Synth Wah, but can not find the sound similar.

Thanks

The sounds on their digital modelers are not the same as the sounds from their stompboxes. The BP200, although it may do some similar things, will not do what the Bass Synth Wah does. You may not be able to get the exact sound from the Bass Synth Wah, but you should be able to get pretty damn close. With the BP200, you are going to have fewer options for tweaking the synth sound to get it exactly how you want it. Really, you are going to have to find a guitar shop that has the pedal and try it out.

Archived