Starting up again

andrewf

• Members

Make him money. It's a click through type of thing where every time someone clicks the link, he makes money.

I'm not positive, but I think linking in his sig to an outside resource that makes him money is against the rules too. Can we get a mod in here to set this straight, or should we just have our fun while we can?
:D

The link in my sig is to my personal site. I don't make any money if you click on my sig.

• Members

The link in my sig is to my personal site. I don't make any money if you click on my sig.

Interesting. You admit that it's a resource to generate money, now you claim it's just a link to your personal site. Can't seem to keep your facts to straight there now can you? And why the false advertisement with the Fender reference?

And still, not a single post about anything other than trying to draw attention to your link and make people click on it.

Oh crap, I forgot, my bad.

dontfeedthetroll.jpg

I have to say, I have never actually been tempted to report anyone's behaviour to a mod until now. :cop:

Now I'm wondering which will happen first. This thread getting locked or you getting banned entirely.

• Members

Interesting. You admit that it's a resource to generate money, now you claim it's just a link to your personal site. Can't seem to keep your facts to straight there now can you? And why the false advertisement with the Fender reference?

And still, not a single post about anything other than trying to draw attention to your link and make people click on it.

dontfeedthetroll.jpg

I have to say, I have never actually been tempted to report anyone's behaviour to a mod until now.
:cop:

Now I'm wondering which will happen first. This thread getting locked or you getting banned entirely.

it's my personal site. I just built a page with a couple of google adsense on it. that's it. the reason i haven't posted anything else yet is because I have to respond to this and that I''m at work. When I get home tonight, I will probably post some questions I have regarding the bass.

• Members
it's my personal site. I just built a page with a couple of google adsense on it. that's it. the reason i haven't posted anything else yet is because I have to respond to this and that I''m at work. When I get home tonight, I will probably post some questions I have regarding the bass.

Hhhmmm, the link in your sig and the "creative" way to get a bass are one and the same. :freak:

• Members

dontfeedthetroll.jpg

I have to say, I have never actually been tempted to report anyone's behaviour to a mod until now.
:cop:

Renfield, i changed my sig, i hope your less confused now.

Archived