Kindness sez...

mlwarriner

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Here's a quick picture, but I have a lot of tweaking to do:

IMG_2016.jpg

Quick review, having spent a few minutes playing, I'm confident this project will be deemed a success upon completion.

That thing is rad. I'm digging the pickguard. When can I come by and steal it. :D

• Moderators
That thing is rad. I'm digging the pickguard. When can I come by and steal it.
:D

Thanks.

The pickguard is 1/2 the original Peavey shape and one half Ric inspired design. The bass will have to live with me for a little while as I tweak it. I have some work to do with the electronics (I was experimenting with some of Ric's various wiring ideas) and then I'll go over the setup with a fine tooth comb. Come by in the next week or two and give it a run!

• Members

Thanks.

The pickguard is 1/2 the original Peavey shape and one half Ric inspired design. The bass will have to live with me for a little while as I tweak it. I have some work to do with the electronics (I was experimenting with some of Ric's various wiring ideas) and then I'll go over the setup with a fine tooth comb. Come by in the next week or two and give it a run!

For sure. I'll give you a call.

• Members
:thu:
I hope someone here appreciates my handiwork on this one since I knew from the start it stood no chance of staying with Matt.

couple of real {censored}in' comedians, ain't ya? :mad:

kindness, i hope you remember the discussion we had at the very onset of this buildup. that i wasn't having you build it for me to flip it.

i will be the first to admit that my gear, for the most part, is temporary. i'm ok with that. it's gear, not like i'm flipping my kids every couple of months (oh lord how i'd love THAT some days!)

but. that being said, this one is more likely to stick around longer than most of the rest, if for no other reason than the rarity of similar projects.

and the fact that it's got very little monetary value to anyone other than me... :D:D

Archived