Opinions on the Orange Crush CR20B?

RoboCop00

• Members

http://www.theperfectbass.com/explore.cfm?STORE=Y&N=117&SN=269&CT=101a&PG=101556101&W=STORE&P=N&S=1001081&U=1&SS=1&CR=Y

Buying my first bass and looking for a really small, bedroom practice amp. I don't plan on gigging anytime soon or even practicing with a drumset (plus I'm living in a house with four other people), so I'm looking for something small that still has a decent tone.

...also, the $150 price tag new REALLY helps. I really can't spend more than that.

• Members

I really like my Orange 35B. They're very colored and aggressive and hard to tame (the EQ doesn't respond the same as the regular oranges). I have some pretty radical EQ settings on mine, but love it all the same.

• Members

I really like my Orange 35B. They're very colored and aggressive and hard to tame (the EQ doesn't respond the same as the regular oranges). I have some pretty radical EQ settings on mine, but love it all the same.

Same here.

I have the 20B and it's designed for rock bass in mind, pretty aggressive sounding (which is why I brought it). :thu:

Archived