Want to Cancel Metallica Album

LoC

• Members

I pre-ordered the album and now I regret that terribly as I have listened to some of the pre-release songs. I can not find a customer support number to call or email. Does anyone know how I can cancel buying the new Metallica album?

• Members

Well, I was hoping for more of a Kill'Em All kind of album because that was much closer to James and Lars own playing whereas Ride and Puppets was almost entirely Burton while Justice had One and a few other songs that were obviously written or most of the material already conceived by Burton. But this new album makes St. Anger look like a good album. It's very saddening to hear desperate attempts to sound like Burton when they need to focus on what they are good at: basic riffs that just sound good and are fun. Instead without the vibe of Cliff, they try to recreate him when that is very difficult, if possible at all, indeed.

• Members

I'm not that shocked really.

they didn't seem like the type to put principals above money when they started. he seems to exude an "i have money" attitude. I read an article how he was talking about using his i-phone as a tool to write songs. thaaat's pretty weird.

the picture contrast is still hilarious reguardless if you like metallica or even know who they are.

"hey, this pissed off kid grew up into this guy"

"wow, that's a pretty sharp contrast, thus it is funny!"

• Members

its called growing up. but apparently you dont what it is, you still think like a {censored}ing kid.

Uh... excuse me? Did I miss something here? Unless I'm mistaken, personal attacks are not allowed on these forums. Not only that, I never said anything provocative towards you, and I was commenting on how a guy who had a hard-edge image ended up being a rich snob.

Who the {censored} are you to tell me how I think? Have you even finished college?

:facepalm:

Edit: I sorely regret complementing your music and respecting you as a person, only a complete imbecile could say something like that.

• Members

Well, I was hoping for more of a Kill'Em All kind of album because that was much closer to James and Lars own playing whereas Ride and Puppets was almost entirely Burton while Justice had One and a few other songs that were obviously written or most of the material already conceived by Burton. But this new album makes St. Anger look like a good album. It's very saddening to hear desperate attempts to sound like Burton when they need to focus on what they are good at: basic riffs that just sound good and are fun. Instead without the vibe of Cliff, they try to recreate him when that is very difficult, if possible at all, indeed.

To me Metallica will be Mustaine and Burton, and some other dudes.

• Members

Uh... excuse me? Did I miss something here? Unless I'm mistaken, personal attacks are not allowed on these forums. Not only that, I never said anything provocative towards you, and I was commenting on how a guy who had a hard-edge image ended up being a rich snob.

Who the {censored} are you to tell me how I think? Have you even finished college?

:facepalm:

Edit: I sorely regret complementing your music and respecting you as a person, only a complete imbecile could say something like that.

Ok.

Archived