Happy Birthday to me!

xOriginalNinjax

• Members
If you do, I won't be drinking much, I have to work at 10 AM and I'll have a drive home (an hour) so probably no drinks at all.

I have to admit, and I hate to say this to all of you, but I'm currently a PANSY when it comes to alcohol. I hadn't ever drank before today...so the hard stuff tastes like sh!t to me.
I had two peach margaritas
and I'm not even really feeling anything.
:thu:
or
:facepalm:
I'm not sure which.

And thanks to everyone for the happy birthday wishes! My mom (yes, my mother) said we need a GTG soon so I can come up and do lots of beer taste testing.

Oh man :facepalm:

And what did your husband have?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members
Way to qualify with "I'm straight as hell" :poke:

:D
Peach Magaritas? Dude you have to admit it's not that manly.

I don't drink, I'm underage. :p

I prefer taste first, {censored}ed uped-ness last. :lol:

I can put away some alcohol. Partially due to my weight, partially due to the fact that I was brought up around it. :p I'm just a fan of tasty stuff, is all. I'd go for vodka and some sort of juice, myself.

But I don't drink.:thu:

• Members

Seeing how I just got dumped...I may have to actually go do that.........

Hey man, mine just moved about 700 miles north. And she's not really talking to me. I'm hoping it's not that.

And I've had plenty of, well we can't go out to dinner for your birthday... experiences. Hang tight. I'm here to talk if you need me. Any time.

• Members
Hey man, mine just moved about 700 miles north. And she's not really talking to me. I'm hoping it's not that.

And I've had plenty of, well we can't go out to dinner for your birthday... experiences. Hang tight. I'm here to talk if you need me. Any time.

:facepalm:

We're now to being "complicated" and trying to figure stuff out...at least that's what we're to....

Archived