Help with garageband - demo file wanted

Narcosynthesis

• Members

A slightly odd request maybe, but does anyone have a Garageband file of some sort they could send me to be used in a photo?

To explain what I am up to, I am wanting a certain photo for a project titles 'music' one photo of which I am wanting to be of a computer running software ('the future'). I was planning on using my macbook, but do nothing music related on it at the moment, so was wondering if anyone would have a cool looking garageband file to open on screen when I take the photo - in reality it doesn't actually have to be musical at all, just a cool looking sequencer type page of different tracks...

anyone have anything they could send me that would suit the job?

• Members

I can't seem to find anything on the computer...

All I really need is something that looks technical and musicy - so far the best I have got is one of the NIN tracks they put up in separate instruments for remixing online, thought I don't actually need anything actually musical, only something that *looks* technical and musical on screen...

• Members

I can't seem to find anything on the computer...

All I really need is something that looks technical and musicy - so far the best I have got is one of the NIN tracks they put up in separate instruments for remixing online, thought I don't actually need anything actually musical, only something that *looks* technical and musical on screen...

Google images: search term "garage band screenshot" yield:

garageband_screen.jpg

Or larger version: http://www.metzener.com/switcherblog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/garageband.png

Archived