Suggestions..

FailBoatCaptn

• Members
there's no "a" in definitely!
:mad:

and you don't have to look at ALL these suggestions, just mine and lug's.

many many moons ago some bitch told me to me to spell things how they sound. ima kill that bitch if i ever see her. :mad:

well what about Kate? i mean she did offer to bring hers to my house and let me try it, i'd be a moron not to check it out.

• Members
there's no "a" in definitely!

and you don't have to look at ALL these suggestions, just mine and lug's.

This could be the wisest statement ever muttered on the interwebs. ....though Thunderbroom's suggestion also bears much merit.

• Members

The fact that it has survived my music being played though it for at least 7 or 8 years suggests it might be the toughest piece of gear in the known universe.

That's a testament to the durability of the Pandora that cannot be matched... Another way to look at it is that particular Pandora has unleashed so much malice on the universe that it should've been destroyed LONG ago...

- georgestrings

• Members
*Wonders how long it will take STFF or MisfitKay to pop in with pocket rocket suggestions of their own*
:D

heeeeeeeey! :mad: whys it gotta be me? im not the one that started the dildo thread :p i just made it more interesting :D and the pocket rockets arent all that fun anyway unless...well nevermind :p:lol:

Archived