power supply or not?

b_ryceeeee

• Members

i dont want to be buying 9v battery's all the time, so im looking for something to prevent that. i know alot of people recommend the voodoo lab pp2 but i dont think i need that as i only have 2 pedals. im looking for something less exspensive. the pedals that i have are a boss oc-2 apparently the older ACA version, and i have a fulltone bass drive coming in the mail soon. maybe ill get a chorus or tuner later but for now thats it.

• Members

Now if only they'd come up with a way to run your damn bass' preamp with a power supply. Phantom power from the amp using an XLR plugin instead of a 1/4 would be amazing =)

Replacing 9vs in my preamp makes me want to go to Canada and take part in the seal culling.

• Members

:lol::facepalm:

It might be one of the pedals, but I haven't been able to recreate the problem with my Rex PSU... So I'm guessing 1-spot.
:p

I had power supply problems that couldn't be replicated by any other, but it turned out to be a problem with the power adapter in one of the pedals.

• Members

I had power supply problems that couldn't be replicated by any other, but it turned out to be a problem with the power adapter in one of the pedals.

Aw man, I hope not. The pedals that were flaking out on me were my nice ones. The 1-spot was working on single pedals, maybe it was one of the power adapters or something. I dunno, we'll see.

Archived