Help me pick (beer content)

permawave

• Members

ive never had any of those beers but i like hoppy stuff so id start out with one of those 3 with the word HOP on the bottle.

Every beer there except the Moylan's qualifies as VERY hoppy.

Personally, the Green Flash would go #1, Hop Rod Red #2, Hop-15 #3, after that it won't matter. ;)

Nice selection to choose from though :thu:

• Members

There are several there I'm not sure I've ever seen, so I was just going on my experience with other Stone brews...

Well, you wouldn't be disappointed :thu: I've become quite a fan of Grren Flash and Port Brewing (Hop-15). Availability here is hit or miss, so I'm always sure to grab what I see. And Bear Republic is now pretty easy for me to get, they make some great brews. Lagunitas is OK, but I can find plenty of other beers I prefer. And of course I've been a Rogue fan for a LONG time. Ditto Andersen Valley Moylan's is pretty good, but again, not generally a "go to" for me.

• Members

Well, you wouldn't be disappointed
:thu:
I've become quite a fan of Grren Flash and Port Brewing (Hop-15). Availability here is hit or miss, so I'm always sure to grab what I see. And Bear Republic is now pretty easy for me to get, they make some great brews. Lagunitas is OK, but I can find plenty of other beers I prefer. And of course I've been a Rogue fan for a LONG time. Ditto Andersen Valley Moylan's is pretty good, but again, not generally a "go to" for me.

Thanks for the info, but I think my options are limited where I now live. Or maybe I haven't looked hard enough...

Oh, did I mention I'm also a Pale Ale fan? Not sure how you feel about Great Lakes, but I have some Burning River sitting in my fridge at home. :thu:

• Members

Thanks for the input. I've been to Green Flash, Stone Brewerys numerous times. alot of great Micro's in San Diego. I have decided to go with the Moylan's first (only Irish style there) then the Green Flash.

Thanks BASSHUNTER that's close to exactly what I was thinking.

bassplayer7770 thanks for th heads-up on the "Burning River"

Greg

Archived