OT: Nerds UNITE!!!!

Super_Donut_Man

• Members

Dude I have so many of those friggin cards it's a joke. boxes and boxes. I sold the really rare {censored} I had a while back, but I still have some decent stuff.

I think a web cam set up to play via the web with real cards could be fun.

• Members

Any of you with random cards laying around, feel free to sell them to me
:wave:

Sure :) I'm just going through them right now to see how many I have/how many might be worth something individually.

Depressingly, I found 64 Yu-Gi-Oh! cards in the middle of the pile. Damn my early teenage years :(

• Members

Sure
:)
I'm just going through them right now to see how many I have/how many might be worth something individually.

Depressingly, I found 64 Yu-Gi-Oh! cards in the middle of the pile. Damn my early teenage years
:(

It's ok, I used to play pokemon... :facepalm::D I got tired of all the rich little kids with their $150 cards talking {censored}, so I started playing and kicked their asses at all the tournaments. :p

Hopefully you collected after they started marking rares with gold icons, or remember the cards well enough... Would be a bitch to figure out what they're worth otherwise.

• Members

It's ok, I used to play pokemon...
:facepalm::D
I got tired of all the rich little kids with their $150 cards talking {censored}, so I started playing and kicked their asses at all the tournaments.
:p

Hopefully you collected after they started marking rares with gold icons, or remember the cards well enough... Would be a bitch to figure out what they're worth otherwise.

Yup, all (or most, at least) of the rares are marked with gold. Couple of holos, too. I'll send you a PM once I've sorted it all out.

Archived