NED!

Derek5272

• Members

When you get a chance to put that POG thru its paces, fill us in.
:cool:

So far I can pretty much sum it up with "amazing." Basically, the sound it produces is the sound in my head. Has no issues tracking the lows for the sub octave, and no issues with double stops. Both of these were problems with the suboctave effect in my BP50 and on my amp. I haven't tried with full chords, but when my friend was telling me about it yesterday, he said it was flawless with full chords on guitar, so I'm sure I won't have any issues there. And it was "used" so it was a great price :D

• Members

So far I can pretty much sum it up with "amazing." Basically, the sound it produces is the sound in my head. Has no issues tracking the lows for the sub octave, and no issues with double stops. Both of these were problems with the suboctave effect in my BP50 and on my amp. I haven't tried with full chords, but when my friend was telling me about it yesterday, he said it was flawless with full chords on guitar, so I'm sure I won't have any issues there. And it was "used" so it was a great price
:D

The tracking is indeed pretty amazing. My problems with the POG aren't the lows... We'll see if you come to the same conclusion I did. ;)

• Members

Sometime when I'm not incredibly lazy I'll record some stuff with the POG for you guys, then. Like I said, I'm not having any issues with the octave up. It starts to go a bit out of tune at the 14th fret of the G string, but I didn't get it for playing that high, so it doesn't bother me.

Archived