Line6 DM4

b_ryceeeee

• Members

He uses just a Sansamp I believe.

I'm not sure how many models of the DM4 made it to the M13, but pretty much most, if not all, of the distortion models on that unit work great for bass.

Has some 99% accurate Tubescreamer sounds, which is usually what I go for to put a little dirt on there (when I'm not using the Mesa).

• Members

I have one (and am selling it, hint hint).

RSB is dead on. They all pretty much sound great with bass and they do sound quite authentic to my aging ears.

I love it, just don't use it. It's been in the effects cupboard for over 8 months now untouched.

• Members

I have one (and am selling it, hint hint).

RSB is dead on. They all pretty much sound great with bass and they do sound quite authentic to my aging ears.

I love it, just don't use it. It's been in the effects cupboard for over 8 months now untouched.

I don't get to use mine as much now that I have the Titan and use both channels on that, but I'm looking for ways/reasons to bust it out at any and all possible occasions. :)

There's a clips in the Amps or Effects forum of a YT vid of a DM4 vs. the original vintage pedals they are modeling. To the blind eye, it's easily 99% of the way there, and you probably could tell a slight difference, but you would have a very difficult time saying "This is the pedal or that's the Line 6". IME a lot of people who knock their higher-end stuff just don't have it dialed in properly b/c I'll be the first to admit it's not always easy. But once you do, especially like on the M13, you can have a whole palette of 12 different drive sounds just a click away. Good stuff.

Archived