YO REN!

Roger in the sky

• Members

image.php?u=63122&dateline=1239928709

everytime i see it while scrolling it makes my eyes bug otu for some reason

Seriously? :lol:

I'll test that after I post here. It's actually some graphitti that appeared in my back alley a few weeks back. I thought he was cute so I took a pic before it gets painted over by the landlord. If I get ambitious I intend to Photoshop it to clean it up a little and remove the weeds at the bottom.

• Members

I thought it was icing on a cake. Maybe T's birthday or something. That's pretty good graffiti. We should import some of your taggers to my neighbourhood. God they are just awful. Awful awful awful.

We have El Chavo and the sissys.... seriously. Then the sissy's started to paint El doucho- Which I admit was pretty funny, but some of the poorly drawn pics were quite disgusting and really, the joke was over after the first tag. Now it's just obnoxious. They made the mistake of spraying a bunch of swears and gross imagery in my kid's play park. Boy if I ever catch those Sissys at work, I'll twist their ears right off marching them to the police station. Little buggers. (oh and I life in an affluent neighbourhood, it's not like they're a real gang or anything. I'm not being tough or anything, I'm talking about 15 or so year old kids)

• Members

I thought it was icing on a cake. Maybe T's birthday or something. That's pretty good graffiti. We should import some of your taggers to my neighbourhood. God they are just awful. Awful awful awful.

We have El Chavo and the sissys.... seriously. Then the sissy's started to paint El doucho- Which I admit was pretty funny, but some of the poorly drawn pics were quite disgusting and really, the joke was over after the first tag. Now it's just obnoxious. They made the mistake of spraying a bunch of swears and gross imagery in my kid's play park. Boy if I ever catch those Sissys at work, I'll twist their ears right off marching them to the police station. Little buggers. (oh and I life in an affluent neighbourhood, it's not like they're a real gang or anything. I'm not being tough or anything, I'm talking about 15 or so year old kids)

If you look at the bottom of it you can see the colour fade, it's literally right on the ground there so was probably harder to get paint on it, and there is some weeds visible in the bottom right. There is also another just like this one, but in blue up on the corner roof, but I can't get a good shot of it easily.

That's the only decent stuff there. The rest is about as bad as yours I imagine. Most of it is the same (bad) tag over and over again. Literally every other foot the dip{censored} put his dumb tag, so there's like 50 on one wall. Complete with "typo" in the spelling. :facepalm:

The original pic I took of the yellow dude I had to PS out all the tags around it as is just to get that much of a usable pic.

• Members

me too, my man.

Yo Ren, tell 'em where you're from....

Coming back yo...

Straight outta Campbell River,

Crazy mother{censored}er named Renfield

From the gang called HCBForum

When I'm called out, I start a bass off

Slapping and popping till the bodies are hauled off

:facepalm:

Archived