Used Gear Shopping

• Members

so, aside from eBay and CL, one place i browse is Daddy's Junky Music, they have a large online used inventory...

does anyone know any other regional or local places that maintain large online used inventories? and not jsut boutique stuff, like you see at BassNW, but the whole spectrum...

just curious...somewhere the used stuff i want to see is out there, but i almost never see it on eBay or CL or Daddy's...

• Members

I check a ton of places...but a bunch are local music stores with crappy or un-updated websites.

Daddy's used to be the shiznitobamsnipsnapsally...all they had was decent used stuff. Now all they have is new beginners stuff and crap used stuff. There are a few diamonds in the rough, but not nearly as many as there used to be.

• Members

i concur on daddy's...now its more of sifting for the few gems...

but, i also tend to search for very specific things...and i figure the only way to find them is to expand the search...so, i figure if this model works for daddy's, then likely some joint in cali is doing the same thing, i just don't know about it...

• Members

Talkbass classifieds are a great place, but Music-Go-Round looks fantastic as well. This forum used to be a good place as well, but since they moved SPAM to a different section I barely look at it anymore (hey new mods, what think ye about a monthly spam thread?).

Archived