Quit my latest project :(

Ender_rpm

• Members

Just didn't see it going anywhere. Teh rest of the band was quite young, and really wanted to gig originals, but were going to do a cover band to get some stage experience. Our musical tastes clcked, but as i picked them up from the train station to ferry them to the rental studio because we had the cops called on us at the singers apartment last week (during which the chick singer and druimmer scurried about hiding the bongs), I just realized I am WAY too old for this college student, no car havin, broke ass silliness. So, back on CL I go. Wish me luck!!

• Members

Good luck.

When my wife and I moved where we are now, I had serious doubts I'd find any bands there that I'd be interested in. At that time, I was either going to find a band or sell my gear. Fortunately, I found a band, and they're probably the most talented band I've ever been in. Hang in there!

• Members

Hell yeah dude, I wouldn't be able to tolerate that either and I'm only 24 (until tomorrow anyways). {censored} that noise.

Good luck looking. I've been looking for a new band, VA seems quite dry.

• Members

In cases like this, CL is a handy thing. I got reunited with an old bud through his CL ad last year, and we are gigging now. I wouldn't have made it past the "basement jamming" stage with a bunch of young guys.

Archived