The Friday night drunk posting thread......

sludgebass69

• Members

well here it is........gettin towards drunk. Jewel had hadles of bicardi Hurrrricane and "Rum" Island Iced Tea for $9.99 so I'm working my way thru the hurricane first. WHOOOHOOO

edit and to keep it bass related I'm also breakin in the Knuckle head strings and tryin to learn the bass line to that Cavo Champagne song.:D

• Members

I'd be drinking but I'm working from home. I got a call at 4, saying a marketing project due yesterday hasn't been started and is now mine to do. Awesome.

You have to love that. I get a lot of work calls in the evening... especially when I just sat down for dinner with the family. Owell... I guess that's what I get for trying to start a business.

I hope it goes well... I'll go have another one in your honor.

• Members

well here it is........gettin towards drunk. Jewel had hadles of bicardi Hurrrricane and "Rum" Island Iced Tea for $9.99 so I'm working my way thru the hurricane first. WHOOOHOOO

edit and to keep it bass related I'm also breakin in the Knuckle head strings and tryin to learn the bass line to that Cavo Champagne song.
:D

Man sludge, is it me or are you slurrin' while you're typing? :freak:

Bah! I gettin' another shot! :thu:

• Members

I'd be drinking but I'm working from home. I got a call at 4, saying a marketing project due yesterday hasn't been started and is now mine to do. Awesome.

Dude, I don't know what your work hours are, but I never answer my work phone 45 minutes before going home. Those calls are usually bad news, I've learned. FWIW...

;)

• Members

Slumming it tonight...Natty Ice, although I had planety of Blue last night at rehearsal.

As far as bass related...the other night I heard a Keller Williams cover of the Dead tune "West LA Fadeaway". I downloaded a couple of Dead shows that had it...listened to it two more times, picked up the bass and figured it out pretty damn quick.

• Members

Hahah no.... a bunch of roomies girlfriends came over.....

Ha ha ha . I was pretty drunk last night, Was a bit worried I had said something.

Nothing wrong with a bunch of drunk girls coming over . You have been listening to too much ABC :lol:

Archived