OT: Angus and Diarrhea

bassthumpintwin

• Members

Yeah... as much as I hate mcd's, every once in a blue moon (normally when I'm really drunk) I get a huge hankering for a big mac. If we had any legitimate fast food places around here though, that wouldn't be the case. I need some whataburger, sonic, taco bueno, etc. up here :(

• Members

Yeah... as much as I hate mcd's, every once in a blue moon (normally when I'm really drunk) I get a huge hankering for a big mac. If we had any legitimate fast food places around here though, that wouldn't be the case. I need some whataburger, sonic, taco bueno, etc. up here
:(

I loves me some Sonic. Unfortunately, as with Chick Fil'A, it appears to be more of a southern thing.

Not a one in NW IN that I'm aware of, though I had heard they were planning one in the vicinity. That as a couple years ago though. I'm beginning to think it's not gonna happen.

• Members

I loves me some Sonic. Unfortunately, as with Chick Fil'A, it appears to be more of a southern thing.

Not a one in NW IN that I'm aware of, though I had heard they were planning one in the vicinity. That as a couple years ago though. I'm beginning to think it's not gonna happen.

Wha? Chick-fil-Aze are everywhere in Indiana man.

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/restlocator/statesearch.html

I wish we had one in my town. I don't know much about restaurant administration, but they seem to have very unconventional franchise process.

• Members

I need some whataburger, sonic, taco bueno, etc.

Me too... I had Whataburger on Sat Nite, Bueno for dinner last night and damn it were tasty good! :poke::p

PS: that's the most fast food I've eaten in a week in years, so don't go thinkin' I eat that poorly frequently

• Members

Yeah... as much as I hate mcd's, every once in a blue moon (normally when I'm really drunk) I get a huge hankering for a big mac.(

I like that kind of thing when I am hungover more then when I am drunk. Give me a Falafal kebab when I am drunk :thu:

• Members

Wha? Chick-fil-Aze are everywhere in Indiana man.

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/restlocator/statesearch.html

I wish we had one in my town. I don't know much about restaurant administration, but they seem to have very
unconventional franchise process

Judging from your handle, you've eaten McDonalds before!

:badump:

There are definitely a lot of Chick-Fil-As in IN, but the majority of them are in central/southern IN.

There are a couple in what could be considered "northern" IN, but the closest one to my house is a good 60 miles away.

That's a long way to drive for a sandwich... ;)

Archived