Dean Markley Randy Jackson Alchemy Strings

burdizzos

• Members

I strung up my Cirrus with a set of those the other night and they are very nice.

They're as gold as Kenny Powers' dick, but they play like butter and sound great.

If they last a long time, then I am sold. They look good on my Cirrus since all of the hardware is gold too.

I also picked up a set of GHS infinity steels to put on my G-bass, but that will be a while since I put a set of steels on that just a few weeks ago when I bought it.

• Members

Have you tried the Cirrus strings on your Cirrus. Ive been using them on my Cirrus 5 for aobut 7 or 8 years and love 'em. One of the things I love most about the Cirrus strings is that they last for a looong time and stay in tune.

Let us know how the new strings work out on your Cirrus.

ikestr

• Members

Have you tried the Cirrus strings on your Cirrus. Ive been using them on my Cirrus 5 for aobut 7 or 8 years and love 'em. One of the things I love most about the Cirrus strings is that they last for a looong time and stay in tune.

Let us know how the new strings work out on your Cirrus.

ikestr

I have and I really like the steels. I currently have the SS Cirrus strings on my G-bass.

I tend to break strings a little more often than I would like, but I figured I'd give the Alchemy strings a go. So far, so good.

• Members

Burdzi - I have it from an extremely reliable source that my meanderings with material and design landed me exactly where the Alchemy strings are (the gold color aside).

Would you be willing to do a head-to-head? Markley doesn't make strings in my size. :(

• Members

Burdzi - I have it from an extremely reliable source that my meanderings with material and design landed me exactly where the Alchemy strings are (the gold color aside).

Would you be willing to do a head-to-head? Markley doesn't make strings in my size.
:(

Sure, what did you have in mind?

Archived