Possible Denver GigSpam!!! (only for teh metalheadz tho)

mlwarriner

• Members

no idea where we're playing, but it's saturday night.

here's a preview:

www.myspace.com/watchingthecoroner

and again - i might not even be going. i've been asked to fill in on bass because 1. their current bassist can't make the trip and b) the second guitarist got arrested for DUI and likely can't make the trip either.

we'll see. i've got plans the next two weekends, so missus might rather i was home...

:idk:

• Members

no idea where we're playing, but it's saturday night.

here's a preview:

www.myspace.com/watchingthecoroner

and again - i might not even be going. i've been asked to fill in on bass because 1. their current bassist can't make the trip and b) the second guitarist got arrested for DUI and likely can't make the trip either.

we'll see. i've got plans the next two weekends, so missus might rather i was home...

:idk:

3 Kings is a cool bar. I'm climbing a mountain that day, but I'll probably be alright. Count me in!

• Members

Alright, it's final... I'm there. I'm climbing the mountain and then having dinner with my g/f. After that, I'm free. What time do you guys go on? We should see about meeting up either at 3 Kings or somewhere else before the show. There are a bunch of bars within walking distance.

Anyway, drop me a line when you get into town and I'll answer when I'm back in town from the mountains. :thu:

• Members

Alright, it's final... I'm there. I'm climbing the mountain and then having dinner with my g/f. After that, I'm free. What time do you guys go on? We should see about meeting up either at 3 Kings or somewhere else before the show. There are a bunch of bars within walking distance.

Anyway, drop me a line when you get into town and I'll answer when I'm back in town from the mountains.
:thu:

as of right now, we're still not definite on whether or not we're coming. drummer has a court thing on monday that decides his fate.

:(

and beyond that, i know next to nothing.

if we go, we'll be driving in from salina, ks the night before. there's a show there as well. no idea where we're staying, nor what time we'll be in town, nor what time we're slotted to play. might ask jugghaid...

Archived