Finding people resource

no-logic

• Members

I'm looking for someone that I knew 40 years ago but I don't know what her last name is now. Is there a good free resource out there for finding people with little to go on besides what their name was then and where they lived at that time?

• Moderators

Many people simply ignore the existence of the Internet.

If you don't use it you won't appear anywhere.

You won't appear anywhere on google, but you would have to never pay taxes, not have a drivers license, not have any credit cards, etc. to not show up in more specialized databases.

• Members
Personally I'd say the internet isn't the way to go. Any old mutual friends who might lead you to her? Maybe even get her current name?

Good thought except I don't remember who she hung with. Jugghaid is working on it. I hope he can come up with something.

• Members

Had some right and some wrong info about me, probably more wrong than right. Of course it doesn't help that there are over 130 entries with my same first, last and middle initial.

yeah. it's not perfect, but kinda creepy. If you go by birth year, it's fairly accurate for me. since my dad and I have the same name, we confuse most of these sites.

Archived