Kids are awesome...

zachoff

• Members

So, my daughter (just started 7th grade and still into radio disney sort of bands) texts me today and says, in a rather jubilant tone, "My dance teacher likes the same music as you". This is awesome because for the longest time she's bagged on me for listening to music that nobody else listens to but hark! There is someone besides me in her immediate circle of acquaintances that listens to the same {censored} that I do!!! Hopefully she'll want me to take her to shows now!

• Members

My kids bought me the Beatles Anthology(ies) when they came out. It was "old" music, stuff parents liked, etc.

I missed one and discovered that my oldest daughter took it home to listen to it, and she borrowed the others to get the whole set. :) My youngest liked it the first time she heard it.

• Members

I threw ACDC in the car player the other day. I looked in the rearview at the booster seats in the back and my little girls were both nodding their heads with their eyes closed. I started to laugh and my oldest 'threw up the horns' at me. Haha. Yes indeed, kids rule.

EDIT: Jeepers, nice typing. :rolleyes:

• Members

I threw in ACDC the car player the other day. I look back at the booster seats in the back and my little girls are both nodding their heads with their eyes closed. I start to laugh and my oldest throws up the horns at me. Haha. Yes indeed, kids rule.

Why am I not surprised that your girls are rockers? :D

• Members

I threw in ACDC the car player the other day. I look back at the booster seats in the back and my little girls are both nodding their heads with their eyes closed. I start to laugh and my oldest throws up the horns at me. Haha. Yes indeed, kids rule.

Our girls need a playdate :)

Archived