Poker. I'm sick of those TV Poker shows. What gives?

db.

• Members

Don't make me do it.

I'm not making you do anything. You just need to get your mind out of the gutter.

I'm sick of those Poker Tournament TV shows is what I was saying. Now you're saying I "lick butt."

That's quite an extrapolation, Harry.

• Members

So you aren't gonna play with me anymore? I guess you have risen above.

Have you heard my raps?

Actually... If you've heard one Thrustin song, you've heard em all... so I quit listening.

'Thrustin & db' have become the 'Will & Grace' of the internet... and I hated that show.

• Members

Actually... If you've heard one Thrustin song, you've heard em all... so I quit listening.

You should really resume listening. I wrote some really good stuff the last couple of weeks.

We can be pals. I'm gonna need you to start telling me how great I am, though.

• Members

Nope. I entered this thread expecting talk of card playing, not a lover's quarrel.

I intended to talk about card playing. But Thrustin showed up. Don't blame me. That guy's like Eddie Haskell, nipping at my heels.

• Members

Nope. I entered this thread expecting talk of card playing, not a lover's quarrel.

Kindness, can I write nasty stuff about Hereafter now that he's not looking? He won't know, because he left.

Actually, I'm impressed that he would exercise such restaraint. He is mature. I wish mature people like him would listen to my raps.

• Members

I intended to talk about card playing. But Thrustin showed up. Don't blame me. That guy's like Eddie Haskell, nipping at my heels.

So you are saying that Thrustin came in and hijacked yet another thread? Spammed more threads not about him with videos of himself? And a moderator encouraged it? This place rocks!

• Members

To be fair, this thread wasn't going anywhere in the first place.
db. is as much an instigator as Thrustin'

Can't really argue that point, but db did make a valid one that I quoted. This thread started out with good intentions, it just got dragged down again.

I don't post in his threads because I've grown tired of his routine. He's said it before and I agree... Don't like his threads, don't open/post in them. Yet he's near impossible to avoid all the same as he constantly spams other peoples threads, breaking his own rule, if you will. The number of people saying it now only makes my point.

Archived