My first bass covers ( muse content )

-MBro-

• Members

Thanks for checking it out. Ive been rehearsing with a tribute to Muse called Bliss. The baselines are very interesting and I love playing with loads of muff fuzz and all the fx Chris Wolstenholme uses. As far as I know we are the only Muse tribut in North America. I hope we can play alot of shows makes some good coin.

• Members

Any suggestions on how I can make these videos better ( besides not making mistakes )

I have only heard this song a handful of times and often wondered what the bass player was using as his gritty/fuzzy effect, so i clicked on your vid as soon as i saw it.

Sounds good, but being a bass player your vid sounded like it was missing something. I couldnt quite get what is was until i started watching live videos of them playing this song.

So it was the notes inbetween the ones that you are playing that were missing. You did ask how to make your vids better. I would def check out some vids before you fully learn a song to see if you can pick up hints or techniques that they are using before taping. This vid will def help you play this song better

[YOUTUBE]JIxQ0V8mWWA[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Uprising is supposed to be with octaves, but I thought it was cool how he chose to do it in the OP.

I have rehearsal tomorrow and it will ultimately be up to the band leader if the auto riff stays.

Here's time is Running Out. The first part of the riff goes a bit sideways because I have to hit play then start playing. Have a good laugh at my cheesy synth bass.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Archived