Another "critique my photography" thread

ec437

• Members

What camera are you using? These are really nice, I especially like NYC, but I'm bias. You certainly get around. If I were you I'd try something with a shallower DOF, try using shorter exposures and stopping down on the lens w/ ND filters to select focus and make our eye go to one part of the frame.

• Members

Some good stuff, some OK stuff. :) Any critique of mine would be super nit-picky, mostly in the vein of waiting for the best light, but I'll be the first to acknowledge that that is not always possible. As it is, these are all serviceable photos.

And I'm not necessarily a fan of super-shallow DOF, and I think these photos are well served with a deep DOF.

And man, you get around!

• Members
Some good stuff, some OK stuff.
:)
Any critique of mine would be super nit-picky, mostly in the vein of waiting for the best light, but I'll be the first to acknowledge that that is not always possible. As it is, these are all serviceable photos.

And I'm not necessarily a fan of super-shallow DOF, and I think these photos are well served with a deep DOF.

And man, you get around!

Lay it on me.

I'll try to upload some more later on.

• Members

What camera are you using? These are really nice, I especially like NYC, but I'm bias. You certainly get around. If I were you I'd try something with a shallower DOF, try using shorter exposures and stopping down on the lens w/ ND filters to select focus and make our eye go to one part of the frame.

Some were shot with a Rebel XT, others with a 20D. The NYC one was with a C4000Z.

Archived