Money Pak

Thunderbroom

• Members

Sold my GBE-600 today at 6p for $500. Stopped by CVS and picked up a Money Pak card for $4.95. Got home and ordered a Shuttle 9.0 for $749 with a bag and free shipping from Rocket Music.

Money Pak allows you to instantly add funds to your PayPal account. I like this because my PP account is tied to my bank account. It normally takes 3 - 5 business days to process a transfer. This took 10 minutes.

• Members

Sold my GBE-600 today at 6p for $500. Stopped by CVS and picked up a Money Pak card for $4.95. Got home and ordered a Shuttle 9.0 for $749 with a bag and free shipping from Rocket Music.

Money Pak allows you to instantly add funds to your PayPal account. I like this because my PP account is tied to my bank account. It normally takes 3 - 5 business days to process a transfer. This took 10 minutes.

It is hilarious to me that Rocket Music is the big go-to place now. When I lived in VA, they had nothing. Now the place is pretty damn boutique. I'm super impressed by their selection. I bought a 5150 from those guys a few years back. They're good guys to work with, as well.

Archived