My GAS list for 2010

Thunderbroom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
5-string Hamer Cruise (maybe this year? maybe?)

I'm ready to make this happen. Make me a reasonable offer for the black fretted one. You get it with the Aero pickups, the original white pearl pick guard, the red pearl pickguard I installed, hard shell case (not Hamer), the original BEADG nut and the EADGC bone nut I made. A "reasonable offer" includes friends and family pricing. :thu:

• Members
I'm ready to make this happen. Make me a reasonable offer for the black fretted one. You get it with the Aero pickups, the original white pearl pick guard, the red pearl pickguard I installed, hard shell case (not Hamer), the original BEADG nut and the EADGC bone nut I made. A "reasonable offer" includes friends and family pricing.
:thu:

it'll have to be after the wedding...but I'll be working on it no doubt. I think I'm going to start clearing out all of my nerdy gaming stuff...should net me enough to start considering it for sure.

• Members

I want either a worthy replacement for the Reverend or a decent backup. Can't decide. The only reason the Rev wouldn't be my main bass is because I don't want it to get beat up if I start gigging again. Then again, I'm not sure I'll find anything I like to play as much that isn't a T-Bird and I don't really want to buy a new T-Bird... We'll have to see. Maybe I'll get an mahogany Epi T-Bird and replace the electronics. :idk:

• Members

As far as bass gear, I still want a slightly upgraded rig from my current Peavey Combo. I'd love a light micro rig / combo, but the price is too high for my budget.

I'd love a Gallien-Krueger MB210 2x10 500W Ultralight Bass Combo Amp or a Peavey Tour 450 and a 2x10 cab, or some similar setup. I just started playing with a somewhat new project (one practice so far) and hope it keeps going and I will probably need something soon...

I also would not mind trying out a Epi T-Bird...

besides that, I just have GAS to keep playing!!!

• Members

Electronics swap (Chi-Sonic pickups, passive electronics) for my 55-01.
Acoustic guitar. :facepalm:
Keyboard?

Sticking to things that I'll make happen. Just a question of when with the electronics and guitar. I'm totally satisfied with what I have. The only things I really want to add are a 5-string P and a Bergantino NV cabinet.

Archived