this is why we can't have nice things

poomwah

• Members

As most of you know, I've been jonesing for a vt bass pedal for quite a long time. Well turns ouit mary ann ordered me one, powere supply too, even a set of strings. It didn't get here in time so she decided when it got here today to wrap it and have a late christmas.

Well I unwrapped it, the box was perfect, so far so good. Right on top of the packaging was a set of strings, the wrong strings, lol

They didn't send the power supply, but they did send thisThuDec31133706AmericaNew_York2009.jpg

ThuDec31133823AmericaNew_York2009.jpg

• Members

Well, they said they would go ahead and replace the strings now, said to keep the old ones or throw them out or whatever since it apparently isn't worth sending them back, and would send me a new pedal once they receive and process the old one. Damn holiday, it won't be until Monday before the ups place is open :(

And to top it off, I just checked my statement, they charged me for the new strings!

• Members

Just took delivery of my VT from MF. You will be happy when you get one they didn't {censored} up.

And you would know this because you've AB'ed them?

Don't talk trash about gear you ain't played, breaugh. I've played through empty boxes that sounded like the mutt's nuts.

Oh, wait, you're banned. Never mind.

• Members

Oh my god, my checking account is overdrafted because they charged me twice.

I have to mail them a copy of my bank account and they will see if they can reimburse me for the overdraft. When they get the stomped box back, they will credit my account for one of the charges. Apparently someone at mf thought it would help if they sent another one out without me actually ordering it.

They can't tell me when I will rerceive it because the tracking number says it was delivered to someone else. WTF!!!!!!!

And they said for my trouble, they might be able to give me up to 10 percent off my next order. Such generosity

Archived