I haven't had anything to drink in two days...

t3ch

• Members

Dude, if you want to lose weight do it. I lost about 25lbs over the last year and I feel 10 times better. It was gradual and most of it was just as a result of adjusting my diet and more walking. I did go to the gym for a while but got fed up of that.

I didn't do it overnight and still enjoy eating crappy food sometimes and drinking. But I do it in moderation. :thu::D

• Members

I've been in a rut for the past year - starting a "desk" job for the first time (most of my work to date has been active/outside), and commuting has really helped me build up my gut.

I'm starting to make some good changes now though, starting with living environment. My 40 minute bus commute has changed into a 20 minute walk. 40 minutes of walking each day isn't much, but its more than I have been doing. Add to the fact that I can walk for my groceries/alcohol/etc now, it starts to add up.

Now to see what other positive changes I can make to my routines. :thu:

• Members

I just thought Tech WAS a chick. :idk:

On a serious note. Goodluck with the weight loss. Everyone else is right though, booze does have a LOT of calories in it, and you drink a lot of it ;) Try making low crab low calorie drinks instead. And yeah...Taco Bell= 5 lbs to your gut/ass etc.

Like i'm one to talk, I could use to lose at least 40. :rolleyes:

Archived