NAD: Ampeg B-15N

Kindness

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I played it a bunch and I have to say my favorite basses for this amp are a P with broken in rounds and my hollowbody. I look forward to giving the amp a clean bill of health and then giving it a go with an extension cab. I suspect I'll like it even more when the upper mids and lower treble get a chance to speak a bit more.
:thu:

several years back, i was in california, and got to play on ely's fliptop, with his old-school p bass.

it was as though sex had come to life. :love:

nice score patrick.

• Members
Nothing wrong with a pair of Ampegs. We could buy another 40 between us and not catch up to misterhinkydink!

You're right about this thing being a beast. Ultra-low off, ultra-hi on, and crank the bitch.
:rawk:

Yup, though I liked the Ultra low on :) Right now, I need a band to justify any new amp purchases. Still want a chance to run my stereo B15/LM2 frankenrig :)

• Moderators
Is she the one that's looking at new gear acquisitions? Did she find this particular piece?

No, I'm the idiot looking at the things I don't need. I then explain why it's cool, but detail all the reasons I don't need it. Then she tells me to do it. :facepalm:

Archived