Tough girls

s4001

• Members
You are in luck.

http://www.twoevils.org/rollergirls/

All roller girls in an approved league must have a registered name, and no one can have the same name as another girl. That one doesn't appear to be taken.

i know :) but thanks! in my thread where i asked for help i posted that link. my problem is i read a good half atleast of the names and my brain shut off and couldn't get creative anymore. the one i did want is taken and it made me sad.

*gets twitchy and doesn't want to work in her silly uniform, wants to put on fishnets*

• Members
haha. and that is why it makes no sense she doesnt get roller derby!

In fairness, her point about the culture in local geography is spot on. Out west, a place with WAY less people, we're still much more into some things like Roller Derby and Burlesque. Maybe it stems from the car culture, there younger people hot rod cars and cruise them, where here older guys "restore" them and show them.

Out there, small towns have leagues and troops for both. Hell, I'm from Campbell River originally and even they have TWO burlesque troops. :thu:

To date I have heard of one roller derby league out here. And by league I mean a few women that get together once in a blue moon and skate some laps while a few bf's get drunk. :facepalm:

To date I have heard of one burlesque troop. And the appeal/demand is so low that the best gig they can get is an opening slot at the Bovine (Think Pic Pub, but WAY dirtier/scuzzier), once a year and the last time it happened one of their 4 dancers had to cancel for some reason so they got another band instead to take the slot. :facepalm:

• Members

why oh why would they name a place the bovine? and why would a burlesque troupe want to perform at a place called the bovine????? the mind, it boggles.

and i don't want to ruin my fishnets. i don't know the route i'm working on so well, and i don't want to run the risk of wrecking them before i get to wreck them!

Archived