Bass Player/Vocals

Enigmatic

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John Cooper from skillet. Decent bassist.

I used to be in a band with a guy that LOVED Skillet. His name was also John, and he would always change his haircut to match whatever John Cooper's looked like in their most recent stuff.

Anyways, I haven't listened to Skillet in a long time. I forgot how much ass they kick.

• Members

And if you think it's too simple a bass line you try singing/playing it
:)

Wow. Unreal. It's extremely difficult to pull this off. It's one of my all time favorite song. I had no idea he played bass in this song. Thanks for sharing this.

The reason I opened this thread is because our vocal is also a bass player, but is ready to call it quits and wants to start playing guitar.

I dont have any problem with that, but i would hate to add another member in the band. (and it's hard to find a good bass player, as usual)

Playing bass and singing is difficult, but with a little practice and patience, it's not impossible. :thu:

• Members

Oh yeah, any schlub can hack it out on bass and sing once you get it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. The chick in the video was -> :eek:

Yeah, it's not easy. I did mention the songs, which are absolutely difficult to play bass, we will have the guitar player cover the bass. We just have to work as a team and help each other out in the band. (There is no need to add another head count ) :facepalm:;)

Thanks guys. I really did not expect so much feedback.

I have become a huge fan of Amy. (That's the way i prefer to celebrate international womens day). Thank you Amy! :wave:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clatter/122940420615

• Members

Then there's this guy (also what P bass + pick should reference):

[YOUTUBE]yv3FERdmfUo[/YOUTUBE]

And this guy:

[YOUTUBE]zj9IAvv32wE[/YOUTUBE]

And, oh yeah, this guy (really, page 3?) :

[YOUTUBE]YqTK9tQiC6A[/YOUTUBE]

Archived