Mike Watt in 30 minutes

Super_Donut_Man

• Members

So how was the gig?

Fantastic. I really went in not knowing what to expect, but it was great. Lots of energy, really odd and goofy, but damn good. It was inspirational.

The band that he's touring with is great too. Another awesome band from Japan, Lite. If you dig stuff like Red Sparrows, Mogwai, Mono, then you might like them.

But as usual, I am a douche magnet at shows. Shrinebuilder was full of douche as well.

• Members

Rad! Can't wait for HoF... 4/20 for me. :lol: Hopefully Pike's not all doped up and {censored}ty on that special stoner day!

Mike Watt rules though. Saw him on the Ball Hog tour and with J Mascis & The Fog a few years back. Always entertaining. Was he with the Secondmen this time or someone else? I know that the Secondmen were touring with Lou Barlow on the last Dinosaur Jr tour, but I don't know if that's over yet or what.

• Members

Rad! Can't wait for HoF... 4/20 for me.
:lol:
Hopefully Pike's not all doped up and {censored}ty on that special stoner day!

Mike Watt rules though. Saw him on the Ball Hog tour and with J Mascis & The Fog a few years back. Always entertaining. Was he with the Secondmen this time or someone else? I know that the Secondmen were touring with Lou Barlow on the last Dinosaur Jr tour, but I don't know if that's over yet or what.

He was with the missing men.

HOF on 4/25 for me. Guess theres not too much between CO and CA. It shall be awesome.:thu:

Archived