Dear Mr. Guttermouth

mlwarriner

• Members

There should soon be a smallish package arriving at your remote location. Please examine the contents, and let me know if there's anything to be done in the way of correcting the urinary malfunction.

Sincerely,

A Guy Who Should be Banned From Soldering

• Members

There should soon be a smallish package arriving at your remote location. Please examine the contents, and let me know if there's anything to be done in the way of correcting the urinary malfunction.

Sincerely,

A Guy Who Should be Banned From Soldering

Will do fine sir. if the urinary malfunction can be corrected - it will be.if not, it will be f*cked and set on fire.

• Members

Will do fine sir. if the urinary malfunction can be corrected - it will be.if not, it will be f*cked and set on fire.

If, indeed, you choose to fornicate yourself upon it, and then set it ablaze, I will require pictorial evidence of at least one of those acts.

• Members

If, indeed, you choose to fornicate yourself upon it, and then set it ablaze, I will require pictorial evidence of at least one of those acts.

'twould seem that the first of the two said acts would lead to an imminent bannination from this kingdom and torturous dreams to all who viewed it's horror.

The blaze will be documented in all it's yellow and red glory :wave:

• Members

Dear Mr. Guttermouth,

Has the "eagle" "landed" at your "remote location"?

Signed,

Badger 5.

p.s. - did you know it was going to cost me nearly double the $$ to ship it UPS as it did to ship it USPS??? WTFIUWT?

Badger 5,

the "package" has indeed landed at the fob. i will keep you abreast of any updates.

Dictated but not read.

signed,

the G-man

p.s.

Thats because ups sucks ass.

Archived