Texas Bluebonnets

MTMTEX

• Members

Todd, he's in Cowtown. I've just started to see a few patches here and there. BTW, great pics!

So, I've been to a Coopers, and stayed right near the one in Llano, but never got to eat there. The spinoffs are 8/10, IMO. How's the real Coopers compare with Louie Muellers?

• Members

Todd, he's in Cowtown. I've just started to see a few patches here and there. BTW, great pics!

So, I've been to a Coopers, and stayed right near the one in Llano, but never got to eat there. The spinoffs are 8/10, IMO. How's the real Coopers compare with Louie Muellers?

Hey mang, whats up? You are going to have to put Coopers on your list. Call me and I will meet you there. Bring BPP with you. I would say Coopers is my #2 right behind Muellers. I think their rub is a little more salt based compared to Muellers, and the briskit is a toss-up between them. The sausage is more dry at Coopers so the edge there to Muellers. I think Coopers is a little more expensive then Muellers but definately worth the drive. Been meaning to email you forever, how is the M3 doing?

• Members

Then over to Coopers in Llano for some BBQ.
:thu:
Some of the best BBQ in America.....maybe even Texas.
:lol:
This is where you order the meats.
:eek:

100_1189.jpg

Ouch... looks delicious, but that stuff would debilitate me for 2-3 days.

:cry:

• Members

Hey mang, whats up? You are going to have to put Coopers on your list. Call me and I will meet you there. Bring BPP with you. I would say Coopers is my #2 right behind Muellers. I think their rub is a little more salt based compared to Muellers, and the briskit is a toss-up between them. The sausage is more dry at Coopers so the edge there to Muellers. I think Coopers is a little more expensive then Muellers but definately worth the drive. Been meaning to email you forever, how is the M3 doing?

Sounds like a plan!

The m3 kicks ass, but needs tires. My tire fund got depleted for our 10th anniversary - we're taking a cruise in May. I'll deal with it then. Sometime after our trip, I'm loading up the family for some Hill Country BBQ. I'll DEFINITELY hit you up. I GOTTA get some of them Mueller Beef Ribs - those were legendary. Perhaps on the second day, we'll head to Coopers? who knows - I'll call ya

Archived