Just registered for classess.....

BottomHeavyKate

• Members

It's kind of entertaining...years ago I went Algebra, Trig, Calc, Calc, Calc....

Now I'm jumping all the way back to do finite math. Probably a good warm up class though
:D

What's finite math? Is that like discrete math?

• Members

Not yet - that's a 7 week summer class so it'll already be a bit condensed. I figured I'd just do this one and get back into the habit of doing homework
:D

In the fall I'll be taking microeconomics and english comp 102 to finish up my prerequisites for UIC - which then starts in January.
:thu:

God I hope so!!

Aaahhh a summer course. Those require you to be on your game. Good luck with it. Hopefully you'll good prof.

Never taken micro but I know macro was pretty interesting, it's interesting how things naturally swing and everything. And English is well... English haha.

Hope you have fun taking the classes.

• Members

finishing school and getting my degree was the best commitment I ever made (next to getting married - and having kids). Good luck!

Microeconomics at the Lug house is how we divy up the remaining dollar a month we have left over after paying for car insurance/tuition.
:(

you have a dollar left?

• Members

I see you have experienced the law of diminishing returns in regards to children.

When I first started having them and saw I got over $1000 for each from the gubmint I was like "Yipee!, I's rich!" Who knew you had to feed and water them everyday. :(

• Members

Awesome! What did you decide on?

I need to knock out three requirements (Finite Math, Micro Econ, Eng 102) and then I'm doing the UIC online bachelors degree completion program for my BBA!

I'm excited but my wallet already hurts. I'm paying cash until I start in January.

• Members

I need to knock out three requirements (Finite Math, Micro Econ, Eng 102) and then I'm doing the UIC online bachelors degree completion program for my BBA!

I'm excited but my wallet already hurts. I'm paying cash until I start in January.

Got it. I'm surprised no stats requirement.

Good luck!

Archived