Santa lives at Sweetwater

randombassist

• Members

:cool:

I picked up my VB 2 a month ago, as an interim amp for the Traynor VBA 200. I gigged the VB 2 last week end, and it's now my main amp.

Helpful hints: Leave it in stand by for a full five minutes from cold start. It will also run a bit hot. I have a small fan aimed at the power amp tubes, and it keeps them happy.

You're going to really, really love the tone. Mess around with the mid, mid shift, resonance and presence controls once you have your basic tone dialed in.

Happy holidays, and happy NAD! :wave:

• Members

:cool:

I picked up my VB 2 a month ago, as an interim amp for the Traynor VBA 200. I gigged the VB 2 last week end, and it's now my main amp.

Helpful hints: Leave it in stand by for a full five minutes from cold start. It will also run a bit hot. I have a small fan aimed at the power amp tubes, and it keeps them happy.

You're going to really, really love the tone. Mess around with the mid, mid shift, resonance and presence controls once you have your basic tone dialed in.

Happy holidays, and happy NAD!
:wave:

It sounds good but...idk is it me but...its not that loud, i mean I play at 3 with gain at 5 and it sounds pretty normal, I'd expect it to be ear shattering loud at 3, especially on a 810

Archived