Guitar-maker Fender cancels IPO

misterhinkydink

• Members

Has their been a large IPO since Facebook flopped? Maybe CBS wants to buy them... "You didn't build this!!" LOL

Ruh ROh!

Fender's debt problem consists not only of what it owes but what it is owed. The company is currently owed $11 million by its biggest customer, musical instruments retailer Guitar Center.

• Members

I disagree. Don't buy Fender products. You want build quality? Get any other quality manufacturer's products who make guitars that are better than Fender. For example, G&L, Suhr, James Tyler, EBMM, Lakland, and many others out there.

You wanna be a poser? Wanna rock the logo? Be my guest. Get that legendary name on your headstock. Because after all, playing guitar isn't about playing guitar, its about looking cool on stage and impressing someone with the logos they see you use on stage.

Hell, I don't even enjoy that some guitar makers try to visually mimic the headstock shape and design of Fenders.

• Members

I disagree. Don't buy Fender products. You want build quality? Get any other quality manufacturer's products who make guitars that are better than Fender. For example, G&L, Suhr, James Tyler, EBMM, Lakland, and many others out there.

You wanna be a poser? Wanna rock the logo? Be my guest. Get that legendary name on your headstock. Because after all, playing guitar isn't about playing guitar, its about looking cool on stage and impressing someone with the logos they see you use on stage.

Hell, I don't even enjoy that some guitar makers try to visually mimic the headstock shape and design of Fenders.

Time_Haters_Hatin___by_Red_Aurdis.png

• Members

I was mixing some stuffs Saturday. The P-Bass sounded awesomes in the mix. :cool::p

Archived