I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676
{censored}, I can't wait until my parents get my grades for this last semester. They are going to ream my ass out for making a C in my food and Nutrition class. thank God I already had an A in there, ore I would have had a worse grade, since I farked up my final.
how in the hell did you get a c in food and nutrition class??confused.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

I think Jar Jar would have been more loved if he was a pimp, don't you?
Doubtful. The long greenish ears and bulbous eyes of his ho stable on Naboo are kind of a turnoff for the rest of the galaxy...

smile.gif

• Members

In other news, I had the worst five or six hours of some kind of nausea/gas cramps last night. At least, that's what I think it was.

Kept getting up to go puke in the bathroom, but I didn't. Teetered on the threshold of puking, though, for like two hours of that time.

Still feel a bit squirrely this morning. I'm wondering if it had to do with the bratwurst last night that I marinated in beer the preceding night and then grilled, along with fried onions and also sauerkraut. It would suck, cause those were among the best bratwurst I've ever had. frown.gif

Maybe it was the kraut. confused.gif

• Members
Originally posted by greenshag

how in the hell did you get a c in food and nutrition class??confused.gif
I don't know, I seem to do fine in the classes that matter, but the classes that don't matter at all I seem to {censored} up somehow.

Oh well, I talked to the teacher today and she said that she did give me a B. wink.gif

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676
Well, I saw star wars last night, and I wasn't disappointed. The only gripe that I had was that since they introduced Bobba Fett in the second one, why didn't they have him in episode III?
Because he was like 10 at the time.