I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hearafter

View Post

Anyhow, for the last few months, it's been dry, sunny, and hot. Yester-{censored}ing-day, a cold front moved in, bringing heavy rain and winds. Odds are, the game will be cancelled...

It wasn't cancelled thumb.gif but it was kinda miserable for a few innings. THe sun would come out, and it would be nice, then it would get cold and rain more.

Then they brought in some {censored}ty relief pitcher in the 8th inning, who nearly blew the game several times... he finally did blow it in the 10th. facepalm.gif

But... a few hours with good friends and my son at a professional ball game, priceless!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by oldivor

View Post

Maybe I should learn German!

Care to give any examples though?

I've succeeded in forgetting most of it. tongue.gif

Just remember seeing some really cheesy props of various lengths, same color plastics like they use for water pistols... wink.gif

• Members

View Post

My sandwich > your sandwich.

Fresh sliced Genoa salami and peperoni, fresh tomatoes and lettuce, fresh jalapenos pureed into a paste, provolone cheese and some italian dressing on a fresh baked hoagie roll.

Chasing it down with some Belgian Ale.

Pure {censored}ing heaven love.gifthumb.gif

Sandwiches are for pussies. Real men kills their own meals and eat their live bleeding hearts.

• Members

View Post

My sandwich > your sandwich.

Fresh sliced Genoa salami and peperoni, fresh tomatoes and lettuce, fresh jalapenos pureed into a paste, provolone cheese and some italian dressing on a fresh baked hoagie roll.

Chasing it down with some Belgian Ale.

Pure {censored}ing heaven love.gifthumb.gif

What qualifies as "fresh"? Did you grow them yourself?

• Members

I swear, every time I say to my wife thats the last show for the year (we is on a budget, and TBH its within my budgeted "happy money," I'd just like to cut back), something else comes up facepalm.gif

I will be seeing Dethklok, Mastodon, Converge and High On Fire in Nov biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(don't know what the hell was the deal with the ticket prices, but they went from $74 each to $35... I checked the Pixies still $120 eachfacepalm.gif)