Got the gig!- How to spice up the show?

TechMetalMan

• Members
Originally posted by raggydoll

your level of patheticness astounds me!
:rolleyes:
you actually need to contrive a headbang?

the raising up of the guitars sound like a kick ass move though!
:rolleyes:

1) You are a dick.

2) Headbang to me= just bobbin my head with the music and there are certain parts will have larger "bangs" (ie the end of the song where we all hit notes together)

3) The guitar raise was something for fun, we are not out there to be the most kick ass, serious rock band. It is a fun little high school talent show.

4) Thanks.

• Members

So we played last night for the first night.

The show went well with the except for the fact that the drums may have been a little too quiet due to having no mics available for the drums.

The sound was actually pretty good for two unmiced guitars an unmiced drummer and bassist.

We got a great reaction from the crowd though.

The only bad thing is that we were supposed to play the 2nd night, which was supposed to be tonight. But I am in Houston and Hurricane Rita will be here soon. School is out for thursday and friday and they cancelled all after school activities for tonight.

So they will postpone the last show for later in October.

Wish all Houstonians and others on the Gulf Coast of Texas the best of luck as we evacuate or ride out the storm.

• Members

Originally posted by TechMetalMan

1) You are a dick.

2) Headbang to me= just bobbin my head with the music and there are certain parts will have larger "bangs" (ie the end of the song where we all hit notes together)

3) The guitar raise was something for fun, we are not out there to be the most kick ass, serious rock band. It is a fun little high school talent show.

4) Thanks.

1) Fk off cumbag!

2) The fact that you have to actually plan to nod your pathetic little head means your a spaz. You just proved this once again!

3) The guitar raise is gay, pointless and {censored}! If that's your idea of fun then i feel sorry for your maw!

4) Fk off!

• Members

Ok,

Guitarists - Play with your teeth / behind your back. One of you should do the 'duckwalk', the other should do some 'windwmilling'. Smash / burn your instruments at the end of the set.

Bassist - Thrown the bass into the air a few times. Catch it on your head at the end and exit on a stretcher.

Drummer - Play the whole set with the sticks on fire. Spontaneously combust at the end.

Singer - Live decapitation, Alice Cooper uses stage tricks to accomplish this, I suggest you use an actual guillotine! Also, get back to me with the correct spelling of 'guillotine' ;)

Best of luck dude!!!!

m/:mad: m/

• Members

Originally posted by JBJ

i'm sure the drums were perfectly loud if they were coming over unmiced combos.

good luck with the strom. enjoy school shows, if you pull them off well you'll be a {censored} magnet for the next wile in the halls.

I had a few people tell me that the drums could have been louder- so...

• Members
Originally posted by Base

Ok,

Guitarists - Play with your teeth / behind your back. One of you should do the 'duckwalk', the other should do some 'windwmilling'. Smash / burn your instruments at the end of the set.

Bassist - Thrown the bass into the air a few times. Catch it on your head at the end and exit on a stretcher.

Drummer - Play the whole set with the sticks on fire. Spontaneously combust at the end.

Singer - Live decapitation, Alice Cooper uses stage tricks to accomplish this, I suggest you use an actual guillotine! Also, get back to me with the correct spelling of 'guillotine'
;)

Best of luck dude!!!!

m/:mad: m/

We are actually thinking of slaughtering a few of FFA's pigs and placing their rotting heads on spears and setting them up on stage. m/ m/

• Members

Originally posted by TechMetalMan

I had a few people tell me that the drums could have been louder- so...

be wary on amatuer sound technicians ie people in the audience.

anyways if nothing was miced n they're complaining then the amps need to go down....

personally i've never managed to drown a drumkit out weven with 2 unmiced 2x12 cabs running full pelt.

Archived