I am officially a rock star!

rim

• Members

Did I just win a Grammy?

Nope.

Did I just hit the Billboard Top 100?

Nope.

Did I just sign a record deal with a major label?

Nope.

So, what did I do?

After the gig last night, I autographed two women's breasts!!! :D That is what rock n roll is all about!

• Members

We gave our stickers out for free during the gig and one of the women had the band sign a couple of them and I thought that was cool (never been asked for my autograph before). But later on, she and another woman had me and the bass player sign their breasts!

I tried to write as slow as possible. :p

• Members

Originally posted by rim

We gave our stickers out for free during the gig and one of the women had the band sign a couple of them and I thought that was cool (never been asked for my autograph before). But later on, she and another woman had me and the bass player sign their breasts!

I tried to write as slow as possible.
:p

You gotta pay attention so you can dot your I's and make 'em giggle.

;)

• Moderators

Originally posted by rim

So, what did I do?

After the gig last night, I autographed two women's breasts!!!
:D
That is what rock n roll is all about!

Yes! :D

There's a dude here I work sound for, who always has a long line of women getting him to sign their boobs. :confused:

Admittedly, they're all in their late 30's or 40's, but hey, whatever sells tickets. :)

Terry D.

P.S. So far nobody's asked the soundguy (me) to sign. :cry:

• Members

Originally posted by rim

After the gig last night, I autographed two women's breasts!!!
That is what rock n roll is all about!

My bass player did that at a gig we had a few months ago. And never let me hear the end of it. Especially since I couldn't partake in the festivities...my girlfriend picked that gig of all gigs to show up.:(

• Members

Interestingly enough, I've been asked to autograph breasts several times. And not just at Mardi Gras gigs or gay pride festivals, either.

Maybe I'm more approachable than the guys, but the gals usually come to me first, then ask the rest of the band.

Saturday night a guy asked me to autograph his back. Wish I could have been at his house when he explained to his lady how he ended up with silver glitter "Cherri" in a big heart on his back.

No guy has asked me to autograph his unit, yet. Hopefully no one ever will, unless I can fit "with undying admiration from Cherri" without using any abbreviations. :D

• Members

Originally posted by SpacedCowboy

My bass player did that at a gig we had a few months ago. And never let me hear the end of it. Especially since I couldn't partake in the festivities...my girlfriend picked that gig of all gigs to show up.
:(

I remember that show! ;)

That was actually my first introduction to your band.

Bass player walks up to me and just started signing, I don't believe he even asked. :eek:

I knew right then that I loved you all. :D:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by BndGrl

I remember that show!
;)

That was actually my first introduction to your band.

Bass player walks up to me and just started signing, I don't believe he even asked.
:eek:

I knew right then that I loved you all.
:D:thu:

Why mess around with lengthy gettin to know ya crap? If I wanted to talk, I'd do so.

I wanted to sign the boobs.

So, I did so.

• Members

Originally posted by cherri

Interestingly enough, I've been asked to autograph breasts several times. And not just at Mardi Gras gigs or gay pride festivals, either.

Maybe I'm more approachable than the guys, but the gals usually come to me first, then ask the rest of the band.

Saturday night a guy asked me to autograph his back. Wish I could have been at his house when he explained to his lady how he ended up with silver glitter "Cherri" in a big heart on his back.

No guy has asked me to autograph his unit, yet. Hopefully no one ever will, unless I can fit "with undying admiration from Cherri" without using any abbreviations.

You'd be amazed at what you can fit on there with a fine-tipped sharpie and a little planning.

All purely speculation, of course.

• Members

That's definitely the mark that you've made it as a rockstar, yes!

I've often joked that I could retire from music the day I signed a strange girl's boobs.

Never happened so far though...

My girlfriend probably wouldn't mind me signing them but if she was there she'd probably keep a close eye to see I didn't invent some very long name for myself:D

• Members

Originally posted by Monster Joe

My girlfriend probably wouldn't mind me signing them but if she was there she'd probably keep a close eye to see I didn't invent some very long name for myself:D

I didn't even think about that - I just signed "Rim" :(:D

• Members

My favorite breast signing story:

We were working with a sub drummer, an older gentleman in his 70s. Playing at a bar we've played regularly. One gal, whom we affectionately call "Stalker Chick" staked her self out next to the stage so she could make puppy dog eyes at the guitarist and snag him the moment he came off stage.

Third set break, and we're signing autographs, and before long we're signing under the shirts. Stalker Chick has to have HER breast signed by the band. Sub drummer grabs a big handful of boob and starts writing. She says, "Hey, that hurts". and he says:

"It'd be easier to write on them if they were firmer."

This is the same bar where Paul got his Sharon Stone moment: He was singing a song called "My Baby Don't Wear No Panties", and this lovely gal in a pink sweater and mini skirt is sitting at a nearby table with her guy, facing the stage. Next thing you know, she shifts position, opens up, and WOWsers, the sweater wasn't the only pink Paul saw that night.

• Members

Originally posted by cherri

Third set break, and we're signing autographs, and before long we're signing under the shirts. Stalker Chick has to have HER breast signed by the band. Sub drummer grabs a big handful of boob and starts writing. She says, "Hey, that hurts". and he says:

"It'd be easier to write on them if they were firmer."

My kind of drummer! :D

Archived