Finally, we are now totally ampless!

Mr. Botch

• Members

I cannot stand anything that gets in the way of *physical* movement of air and high-decibel sound pressure.

I want to feel the bass frequencies, and bathe in harmonic feedback tube amp heaven, if the situation calls for it.

I honestly think I would quit playing live, if I was no longer allowed to turn up my keyboard and guitar rigs.

My band plays really loud if we need to, but without sacrificing quality...we have nice enough gear.

• Members

Originally posted by cooterbrown

I cannot stand anything that gets in the way of *physical* movement of air and high-decibel sound pressure.

I want to feel the bass frequencies, and bathe in harmonic feedback tube amp heaven, if the situation calls for it.

I honestly think I would quit playing live, if I was no longer allowed to turn up my keyboard and guitar rigs.

My band plays really loud if we need to, but without sacrificing quality...we have nice enough gear.

Yes. What I like is a lower stage volume with a tad kicked back through the monitors and let the PA do most of the the work, but I just can't get the tonal subleties going direct.

Archived