Tour Survival Pack...

Reaxis

• Members

hey guys, i was reading a thread on backup gear like an extra amp or guitar.. is there anything else that you guys pack before a big road trip? maybe in a big bag-

blanket, Toilet paper, Band-aids, Phillips screwdriver, extra strings, map, flashlight....

if you guys have a bin full of emergency crap- tell us about it! I think this is useful for touring bands..

• Members

I always bring pepto bismol, luden's cough drops, and then this isn't nearly as important, but it's a good money saver. I always fill a cooler full of bottled water, sodas, and then have chips and snacks in the van or whatever vehicle. We bring a ton of it. And then everyone takes turns refilling the cooler, like if we run out of bottled water someone grab a 12 pack at a gas station down the road. It's a lot better than spending 1.50 on a drink at every single stop. That {censored} adds up.

Other than that, you've got all the others...those are all pretty important things to bring. I also bring a set of needle nose pliers and a set of wire cutters. If I'm feeling really frisky I bring a soldering iron and some solder, too.

Archived