To play or not to play

DanteRTS

• Members

Here's a good reason that hasn't yet been mentioned. The audience for Journey and Def Leppard are my age (40) and up. They probably have kids, who they may take to the show in an attempt to turn their kids onto some "real" music instead of the "crap" they normally listen to. Now here's your band, playing exactly what those kids want to hear. That's a WIN for you, any way you look at it.

I say this because last summer, I took my kids to see the Def Leppard/ Bryan Adams tour. They loved it, and my son has a Def Leppard tour shirt that he proudly wore to his first day in the 1st grade last fall.

• Members

Originally posted by Brian Krashpad

I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Win the bastards over or go down swingin'!

BK

YEAH!!!

I'm not in this for the money or the fame. I'm here to praise my Lord and have some fun. Playing to 10,000 would be a gas! A gut wrenching, knees shaking, voice throttling, terrifying gas! Where do I sign up?

• Members

Just do it, I don't see how you can really lose as long as it isn't a buy in slot.

I can't think of a band I dislike more than Journey (Niel Schon is a great guitar player but that sappy stuff just gags me). I would still do the gig, I just would be as far away from the stage as possible whn Journey starts playing.

Max

Archived