Just heard a good'urn

way2fat

• Members

Hmmm - In my professional field (Aviation) - we have an equally old variant - that can be restated to fit the particulars . .

Q: Whats the difference between Pilot's Boots and Cowboy's Boots?

A: On Cowboy boots, the BullSh*t is on the outside. . . .

:wave:

• Members

Hmmm - In my professional field (Aviation) - we have an equally old variant - that can be restated to fit the particulars . .

Q: Whats the difference between Pilot's Boots and Cowboy's Boots?

A: On Cowboy boots, the BullSh*t is on the outside. . . .

:wave:

Q: How can you tell if there's a fighter pilot in the room?

A: Don't worry, he'll tell you.

• Members

Ahhh nothing like a good old aviation joke. Makes me long for the days when we'd send the new guy down to the FBO for a spool of flight line and a gallon of prop wash.

;)

When I was at Fort Bragg we used to send the new guys to supply to get canopy lights for our night jumps!!:lol:

• Members

What's the definition of perfect pitch in Bluegrass?

When the banjo hits the accordian in the dumpster on the first toss.

I posted this joke before, but I figured you might like it, TC.
:D

:lol: I heard it was when the banjo lands in the toilet without touching the rim.

Terrorists took a banjo player, a fiddle player, and a bass player hostage and demanded several million dollars in ransom from the government. When the laughter stopped, the terrorists decided that they would execute the hostages after allowing each of them to play his last song.

The banjo player said: "I want to play Foggy Mountain Breakdown one last time."

The fiddler said: "That seems a little lively for the circumstances, for my last song a I want to play Ashokan Farewell."

The Bass player said: "Please shoot me first."

• Members

:lol:
I heard it was when the banjo lands in the toilet without touching the rim.

Terrorists took a banjo player, a fiddle player, and a bass player hostage and demanded several million dollars in ransom from the government. When the laughter stopped, the terrorists decided that they would execute the hostages after allowing each of them to play his last song.

The banjo player said: "I want to play Foggy Mountain Breakdown one last time."

The fiddler said: "That seems a little lively for the circumstances, for my last song a I want to play Ashokan Farewell."

The Bass player said: "Please shoot me first."

That, sir, was FUNNY!!! I'm stealing this for use at the next bluegrass event I attend.

• Members

That, sir, was FUNNY!!! I'm stealing this for use at the next bluegrass event I attend.

:badump: Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week and don't forget to try the veal.

A man is watching the ball game when his son walks up and says: "Dad I want to learn the upright bass will you buy me one?" Dad says: "But I still have the trumpet you haven't played in six years."

Son: "But I'm serious this time."

Dad: "OK, provided you sign up for lessons."

Son "OK."

The kid gets his fish and heads out to his first lesson. When he returns Dad asks him what he learned. The kid says:"See this string, the one closest to me and the biggest in diameter?" Dad says:"Yes."

Son: (obviously proud): "Well, that's the "E" string", and heads off to his room to practice.

Three days later dad's watching the ballgame when the kid walks by on his way out with his instrument.

Dad:"Going to your lesson?"

Son: "Nah, I got a gig."

Archived