physical address issues while I'm on the road

J.Paul

• Members

I moved out about a year ago (as a result of being on the road constantly) and simply rent a hotel for the day or two we are home every two or three months (not a great longterm lifestyle but works out in my favor on paper for the time being until things slow down).My question is for those of you in this forum that have been in this position (or know someone that has).

There are logistics that are hard to get around when you are "homeless". ~Health Insurance needs a physical address (not a PO Box)

~Taxes are coming up

~my driver's license is up for renewal

~my bank account can mail the statement to my PO Box but still needs a physical address on file

What address do you use for these?Just "borrow a friend's??WTF. (All my relatives are out of state)

Anyone got any practical insight?

• Members

I moved out about a year ago (as a result of being on the road constantly) and simply rent a hotel for the day or two we are home every two or three months (not a great longterm lifestyle but works out in my favor on paper for the time being until things slow down).My question is for those of you in this forum that have been in this position (or know someone that has).

There are logistics that are hard to get around when you are "homeless". ~Health Insurance needs a physical address (not a PO Box)

~Taxes are coming up

~my driver's license is up for renewal

~my bank account can mail the statement to my PO Box but still needs a physical address on file

What address do you use for these?Just "borrow a friend's??WTF. (All my relatives are out of state)

Anyone got any practical insight?

if you have a box at a place like the UPS store. It is a physical address. Just use "No. XX" not "PO BOX XX". They will even sign for your mail, packages and forward, if desired. it worked great for me.

Archived