Cracker Please....

• Members

Big Bela Fleck fan here. Hey Deeprig, have you heard Deviation - Bela Fleck and the New Grass Revival? Its not a Flecktone album, but with the New Grass Revival which was a Sam Bush band. Definitely one for the radar.

I've been told about that one! I will check it out! And by check out, I mean BUY, not illegally download.

• Members

Anyone who thinks it's weather channel music ought to check out post #4 in this topic!

It still sounds like Weather Channel "smooth jazz" to me, even after I listened to more than thirty seconds of it. They play that smooth jazz music really well.

• Members

Yes, it does, it's like the
local forecast
music, but
really really good!

"Tonight, Partly Cloudy, Winds Northeast, at 10 Miles per hour."

But it's really good.... you obviously haven't listened to more than 30 seconds per song, and I dare to guess your band couldn't play 10 seconds of it, neither can mine, or most bands, but that's all part of the appreciation I have for them.

I doubt many people could play that stuff just like they are playing it right now without having ever played it before. It might take some listening, practice, and familiarity with the material. Getting a whole band to get that Weather Channel smooth jazz groove going together might take a little bit more work.

Archived